Saturday, April 3, 2021

Happy Easter from Kospia Farms

 "It's Me Cutty" 
Hello Farm Friends, 
Happy Easter! Things at Kospia Farms have been very busy. Thankfully many of you have come to visit me. I was so excited to greet everyone. Our opening weekend we a huge hit, Mom gave away a lot of Cutty mugs, imagine my face on a mug while you have your morning coffee.. (does it get any better?) I was exhausted by the end of the weekend, but Mom said no rest.. Back to work on Monday! She really works me hard. 

Today is Saturday and I know we still have Easter Flowers because they smell great! Mom says the colors are beautiful! If you need any last minute gifts the stores are packed with great artisan pieces that you can't anywhere else. Please come visit me, I am always excited to see my friends. I will try to keep writing to you but, things get really busy on the farm as the weather gets warmer.. Don't forget to visit Mom at the top store, she has Breeo smokeless fire pits (I hate smoke in my eyes while Dad cooks my steak) & very comfy outdoor furniture (even though I'm not allowed to lay on it).  Be kind, Support Local, Keep caring because Cutty Cares.

Love, 

Cutty the talking dog

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Cutty! Your hard work pays off! Tell your mom that we will be back and tell all our friends about ALL the cool stuff you have! Keep on blogging Happy! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete