Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Cutty's Farm Update! It's Just Me Again!!

Hi Farm Family,

    So it's been quite a week. My new pal the Turkey went rouge, no goodbye, just poof gone. So I spent a few days trying to talk Mom in to letting me off the farm to look for him, but she said NO, too much work to done, to get the farm ready for you. I'm still keeping watch just in case! I have to park all the cars myself now, good help is hard to find! (at least my competition for promotion to Farm Manager is gone). I do miss my Buddy though :(
    In other news, we have been unloading trucks for weeks. The looks great, there are so many hiding spots for me to catch a little snooze. But don't worry when you get here, I will be ready. The tables are loaded with all of your favorites: Annuals, Perennials, Veggies, Herbs and Succulents. The farm is fully stocked with Shrubs, Bushes, Fruit Trees, Evergreens & so much more that I can't list it all. Mom & Dad are so busy working it's hard for me to get a word in, Spring is exciting here, the colors are so bright and the greenery is full of life. I'm a lucky dog! 
    Mom is looking forward to talking to all of you when you visit, and I can't wait to see you! All the pets and kind words make my hard work worth it. Don't forget when you visit to stop in the top store to see Mom! You can usually see Dad running one the machines and moving trees to get ready to go out on Landscaping jobs. 
    I have to go for now, but I will write again soon. I love you all and thank you for reading my Blog. Remember to keep caring, because Cutty Cares!!

Signing off for now..

Love, 

Cutty The Dog

 

No comments:

Post a Comment