Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Cutty's Farm Update! Who is this Jive Turkey?


Kospia Farms Turkey

Hello Farm Family,

It's been a busy few weeks here at the farm. I got to see so many of my old friends, and meet a lot new ones. You are my favorite part of coming to work everyday! (ok, so maybe I also like to sneak a nap under one of the tables filled with spring plants, but don't tell anyone) Did you see I have a new friend on the farm, he is one Jive Turkey? I don't know what to call him. Can you help? Mom asked for help on FB.. https://www.facebook.com/kospiafarms This guy is just walking around with no name, can you imagine? So lets see what else has been happening? Trucks, trucks and more trucks.. We have been unloading for weeks, but we are stocked with all your favorite stuff. Perennials, Annuals, Trees, Shrubs, Herbs, Hanging Baskets and Succulents, they are everywhere. The girls are working hard to help everyone who stops in, but I still work the hardest! (please don't say anything, I love them anyway) While you are here don't forget to visit Mom at the top store she knows all about outdoor living products, outdoor furniture & Breeo smokeless firepits (I don't have to move when the wind blows, my eyes don't burn). Sometimes she even goes to peoples houses and helps them pick our their furniture, if they ask, I can go along. I have to go for now, but I will write again soon. I hope you stop in to see me, bring a friend there is plenty of space here for everyone! Until next time, Keep caring, because Cutty Cares. 

Your Friend, 

Cutty the Talking Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment