Monday, March 8, 2021

So Much Exciting Kospia Farms News to Share!


 

Hi Farm Friends,

Boy oh Boy, the days just blend together at Kospia Farms right now. We are working so hard to get things ready for you on the 27th, that it’s hard for me to catch even the smallest of naps. Dad has completely removed the top greenhouse, something about more parking.. I’m thinking it’s a great place to hide my treats in the ground for later snack times. Mom has been putting furniture together and making the showroom pretty for your first visit. I have also been listening in on a lot of conversations about Breeo Smokeless Firepits, this is exciting! Mom can cook fresh meats and veggies on there for me, without all the smoke burning my eyes. I love to eat, and I bet you do too! Here is a link to the Breeo page on Mom’s website, there is a lot of good info there. https://www.kospiafarms.com/fire-pits---breeo-smokeless-fire-pits.html  A dog’s life is hard, especially one with as many jobs as me. We have decided where all the easter plants will go, and have been getting everything in place so you can easily find what you are looking for. I plan on hanging out in the parking lot, barking a little when you get here and then trying to finally catch a nap under one of the tables while the rest of the team finally does some work.. Please don’t tell the rest of the team at Kospia Farms I said that, people get sensitive. I can’t wait to see you on March 27th, Spring opening day @ the Farm. In the meantime. Be kind, Support Local, Keeping Caring because Cutty Cares.

 

Love,

Cutty the Talking Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment