Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Getting Ready for Spring @ Kospia Farms

 Hi Farm Friends,

It’s been a long time since I’ve had time to write to you. Life on the farm is exhausting. I know Mom puts a lot of pics of me napping on social media, but that is only because right before she snapped that picture, I was working really hard to get ready for your visit. This snow has been a real bugger, BUT don’t worry we are getting ready for YOU to come and see all the beautiful Easter flowers. I am saving up my energy to greet each and every one of you as you enter the farm. It’s a tough job, but I’m the guy for the job. I can’t wait to see you! Mom says she is excited too, but she doesn’t run to your car so… We all know who the real greeter is. Don't forget the official opening day at the farm is March 27th, I've missed all of you so much!!

Until next time, be safe, be kind and keep caring because Cutty Cares about all of you! <3 

Love,

Cutty the Talking Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment