Friday, September 18, 2015

I'm back!

Hey guys, Cutty here and I’m back (this time for good)!

A lot of new things are happening on the farm since I posted last. The biggest news is that we had another baby. There is a new Watusi baby on our farm, her name is Lucy and she is a lot of fun to play with. I'm happy to have another friend on the farm, but Ricky is still my best friend don’t tell Ruby.
Me and Lucy being silly!
The potting shed that dad fixed up looks great, mom’s got it set up real nice with outdoor furniture and fire pits. I still like to make suggestions to the customers I have a real sense for style. Everyone tells me so and they love my stylish orange vest. I still don’t get commission but I get plenty of hugs, kisses, and bones (my favorite). 

Mom’s got lots of other cool stuff too like candles and soaps, I don’t see the big deal about soap when you can just take a mud bath but mom disagrees. We’ve got the whole place ready for fall with plenty of glass pumpkins and a couple that are painted gourds some with funny faces carved out and we have other gourds that look like apples that are bigger than my head! I keep telling mom we need to have some more at home but she says we have to keep some here for everyone to come look at.


It’s still pretty hot here so when I’m not managing things on the farm, I try to find a shady place to take a little break but then it’s back to work for me. So much to be done when your in charge of the place. Well I’ve gotta get back to work now, mom’s calling.

Talk to you guys soon,
Cutty 






No comments:

Post a Comment